- Salt & Nectar is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals who cover topics that encompass all areas of modern motherhood: parenting, family life, marriage, pregnancy, work/life balance, education, lifestyle, fashion/beauty, and more.
- The content on Salt & Nectar is exclusively the blog authors’ unless otherwise stated. Salt & Nectar requests that you do not copy, re-blog, re-post, or use the original content in its exact form or entirety; rather, we ask that you post links to and provide credit for any original content that you use.
- Salt & Nectar accepts forms of paid advertising, sponsorship, giveaways, brand ambassadorship, insertions, and other forms of compensation. Such sponsorship will always be clearly disclosed and identified on blog content, advertising space, or posts.
- Salt & Nectar also accepts free products, services, and/or experiences from companies, organizations, and brands that we believe are consistent with our content and will truly appeal to our readers. Any products, services, and/or experiences received will only be used for experience-based reviews by Salt & Nectar authors. Accepting these products, services, and/or experiences, however, does not guarantee a review or mention. Salt & Nectar only shares information about products, services, and experiences that we truly love, enjoy, value, and knock our mommy socks off. In the event Salt & Nectar writes a sponsored post or product review, it will be clearly disclosed to readers.
- Salt & Nectar is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you visit Amazon.com and make a purchase by clicking through a link on this site, we receive a small referral fee but receive no compensation from the manufacturers or distributors.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, opinion, topics, articles, or posts made in this blog. We always share our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog authors’. If we claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise and personal experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider of that specific product or service.
- Blog comments may be held in moderation and could take some time to appear. Occasionally comments are misidentified as spam by a filter; we apologize for this technological inconvenience. And while Salt & Nectar encourages an exchange of varied ideas and different points of view, we reserve the right to edit or remove any comment that we deem malicious, spam-like, offensive, unrelated to the post, or otherwise inappropriate. We ask that readers communicate comments to other readers in a constructive way.
- For questions about this blog, please contact saltandnectar [at] gmail [dot] com.
Last updated: December 19, 2011.