In lieu of our regularly scheduled program, I'm going to leave you with this photo of my recovering patient. (The soft, fuzzy nature of the photo is an artistic choice meant to reflect the Little Dude's physical state or his sleep-deprived mom's state of mind...okay, so who am I kidding? It's clearly a sub par cell phone pic, that will sadly have to do. Maybe it's time to invest in an iPhone. I digress....) Please wish him well. And, of course, we thank you in advance for your forgiveness and understanding. The usual thoughtful post was no match for his first preschool bug or Sarah Stewart Holland's Target travails in scoring the elusive Missoni bikes.
OUR COLD SURVIVAL KIT
- Water, agua, l'eau, and, oh yeah, some more water.
- Books and Little Pim for quiet play and rest.
- Sleep (it's a pipe dream, but a mom's gotta hope).
- California Baby Cold & Flu bubble bath and massage oil.
- Soap, hand sanitizer, and Airborne (a necessity for mom).
- A few episodes of bad BravoTV (again for mom).
- The pièce de résistance—Nosefrida The Snotsucker (has anyone ever tried this on an adult?).